Sunday 29 April 2012

Thunderwolves Update

Just a quick update this Sunday evening on the progress I have made with my Thunderwolves and a few accompanying Fenrisian Wolves since I started them at the beginning of the week.

All the wolves are complete, with just the riders for the thunderwolves to be completed. After building the thunderwolves the Army painter spray I was using decided to malfunction a bit, causing me a few problems with certain details being 'washed out' as it were.

I think I have got round this problem sufficiently, although I am not at all happy with the base spray (the 75% full can is now in the bin) and also a little disappointed in a few of the finished areas on the wolves, but happy enough not to want to strip down the models and start all over again.

Anyway, here are the remaining photos of the progress so far:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts