Thursday 5 April 2012

Land Speeders - Work In Progress

Today I completed the cockpit areas of my two Land Speeders, so thought I would update the blog to reflect that progress.

The next step I have in the painting of these guys is the underside of both of them, which will include the underslung weapons - multimelta on the old style speeder and heavy flamer on the new adaptation. I will also need to drill out the nozzles for the multimelta before I paint that.

With the upcoming bank holiday weekend in the UK I am hoping to have these finished very soon, which will then leave me with a decision on whether to start on a Rhino/Razorback, Terminators or Thunderwolf Cavalry.

The load out for both speeders is Multimelta/Heavy Flamer and cost 70 points each.


As always thoughts, comments, questions and random mutterings are all appreciated here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts