Wednesday 25 April 2012

Madrak Ironhide - Complete

As a brief interlude to starting my Space Wolf Thunderwolves I decided to get Madrak Ironhide, Chieftan of the Trollbloods and the only warlock I have for them at this moment in time.

The Privateer Press models are a joy to paint and have a very high degree of detail on them. The three models I have painted of them so far have come out very well and I am looking forward to getting all the models painted and seeing them all together.

The only trouble I had with this model is that once I had put a couple of layers of paint on I ran my nail lightly over some of the dry paint. To my horror I put a nice white scratch right through the paint job I had done so far. My plan is, basically, hope that the varnish layer will give the paint enough protection to stop it from scratching further. If it does scratch more I suppose I will have to strip him down and start again. I don't want to be doing that though.

Anyhow, here are the rest of the pictures of Madrak:



Thanks for looking, I will be back with more Thunderwolves updates and more from the Ardan V campaign shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts