Wednesday, 25 April 2012
Madrak Ironhide - Complete
The Privateer Press models are a joy to paint and have a very high degree of detail on them. The three models I have painted of them so far have come out very well and I am looking forward to getting all the models painted and seeing them all together.
The only trouble I had with this model is that once I had put a couple of layers of paint on I ran my nail lightly over some of the dry paint. To my horror I put a nice white scratch right through the paint job I had done so far. My plan is, basically, hope that the varnish layer will give the paint enough protection to stop it from scratching further. If it does scratch more I suppose I will have to strip him down and start again. I don't want to be doing that though.
Anyhow, here are the rest of the pictures of Madrak:
Thanks for looking, I will be back with more Thunderwolves updates and more from the Ardan V campaign shortly.
As I was asked about the armour I painted on the Helbrute of my previous post, I thought I would get down and put up a quick tutorial on h...
Boy has it felt like an age since I last posted anything up on the blog. I've missed it in a strange way. Anyway, the lack of new cont...
So, we have all seen the price rises now and have had time to digest them a bit. We all have our own thoughts on the matter, but this pos...
This cyclone missile launcher conversion is one of the simplest conversions I have done. All you need is a typhoon missile launcher from the...