Tuesday 3 April 2012

Completed Wolf Priest

A very quick paint job on my final Wolf Priest, which saw me start him on Saturday and had him complete by the end of Sunday, which is something of a record for me.

The complete loadout for this chap is:

Runic Armour, Melta Bombs, Space Marine Bike - 160pts.

Should attach nicely to my biker unit and give it that extra little punch it needs.

Anyway, here are the remaining pictures, with a couple of extra Fenrisian Wolves I painted up while doing the Priest. The Fen Wolves seemed to take to the primer pretty badly, which lost a fair bit of the detail. I think it is time to ditch the remained of the white spray I have before it ruins too many more models.





Thanks for looking, apologies for the pictures being so dark, for the next set of pictures I will try and get some more light on the subject. Talking of the next project, it is my two Land Speeders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts