Saturday 7 April 2012

Is it a bird, is it a plane?

Two more models complete, this time my two Land Speeders. Plenty of pictures of these two, with quite possibly the most solid armour colour I have ever managed to get onto a vehicle. Not quite sure how that happened, but I am pretty happy with it.

While the Land Speeder isn't in every list you see on the internet, I generally rotate between using the speeders or my bikes in my fast attack slot. In a short while the Thunderwolf Cavalry will also be competing for that slot, but I would have thought I will still rotate as I prefer giving each model I have a regular run out.

Anyway, there are quite a few pictures to get through, so I will quit with the yapping and make with the photos.
 
 
 
The painting table has now been updated to the next model to see some well deserved paint and it is the Anvil of Fenris, Arjac Rockfist, so hopefully I will have a couple of update pictures in the coming days.

Thanks for looking fellow gamers and hobbyists, all comments appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts