Thursday 9 June 2011

Looking for a Challenge

I have spent the last 18 months painting up my Space Wolves army. It has been a very enjoyable experience but I fancy trying my hand at something else before I begin on the final leg of painting of this army.

I have no preferences over what I give a go to painting, just that it has to be named character. I have gathered a list of 16 characters and would like anyone reading this to help me chose which model of the sixteen I shall get hold of and paint.

All progress made on the model will be detailed on this site and pictures added as regularly as possible until the model has been completed.

I have added a poll to this blog for everyone to vote on. I will give the poll two weeks and the winning model will become this blogs very first challenge. So, please vote or if you have any other named character suggestions, let me know as I'd only be too happy to hear any other ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts