Monday, 1 July 2013
Custom Building a Maulerfiend WIP
After cleaning all the various parts I took out my Dremel and cut off the front to arm holders on the body and then opened out the hole to fit the two Maulerfiend arms in. With this done it was then on to gluing all the legs and arms in to place, as can be seen in the picture below.
A couple of other things I have learnt through the process so far - the Dremel multi-tool is an awesome bit of kit which saves a lot of time trying to cut through bits of the model. The second is more of a warning to all those using any tool to trim little bits off their models - wear glasses of some sort because if one of those little bits flies off in to your eye it could cause some pain/damage. It has never happened to me before but, if my wife hadn't been around to fish it out for me, it would've been quite painful trying to blink that out of my eye.
Enjoy yourselves folks and I'll be back with one or two more updates during the week!
Now that my friend Ian and I have completed our campaign on Ardan V, which saw my Space Wolves go up against his Eldar, I thought I would pu...
We are now entering the festive period here in the UK and what better way to begin the celebrations than giving everyone reading this blog...
Arjac from the Space Wolves Codex Having finished painting my own Arjac Rockfist, I thought I would use this post to look at the concept ...
Very nearly finished the work on the Tyranid Lictor I am currently working on and thought I would pop up a quick post as I am unsure over ...