Thursday, 4 July 2013
Custom Building a Maulerfiend Part 2
Form the last post on this Daemon engine, found here, I have now added the exhaust vents on the back of the engine, using some of the Daemon Prince vents. I have also added on the tentacles (or tendrils?) on to the sides of this construction.
The top armour plate you can see in one of the pictures isn't actually fixed in place yet, I need to add some green stuff around the neck/shoulders/arms before that gets glued down!
So, enough of the talk of my evening safety wear and on with the last picture with the tentacles in place -
Thanks for looking and hopefully you'll drop back again to see the completed Maulerfiend over the weekend!
Having crushed the Space Wolf force outside the city to prevent them interfering further down the road, the Eldar were ready to proceed ...
A few posts back I said I was looking to enter something in the Golden Demon competition in 2013. This means I have a little under a year ...
This is the project I have been working away at over Christmas, Solomon Lok and his retinue from Forgeworld, and now that I have given the...
Completed so far, 10 Blood Claws. I say completed, but they are still awaiting their pack markings and bases to be done before they are tota...