Wednesday 13 June 2012

Coming Up Next In the Immaterium

With my latest crop of Space Wolves complete it is time to look forward to what I am going to be doing over the next couple of weeks, both in painting and gaming.

With the impending arrival of 6th Edition in 40k a lot of my attention in a couple of weeks time will be on learning the new system. From the rumours it sounds like a bit of a change from what I am used to, so I'll have to read up a lot on what is new in 40k. Aside from that I will hopefully get a few more games of 40k in before we say good bye to 5th Edition.

On the painting front I will be starting work on a couple of Dark Eldar units, namely the Archon and Mandrakes shown. I am starting off with these as I love the Mandrakes models (I know about them being a bit rubbish on the table top, but I will find a way to use them and make them awesome!) and the Archon model is pretty damn cool if you ask me (he is a badass on the table top though).

For the next week or so I will be working on the Kriel Stone Bearer unit for my Trollbloods force. These were kindly donated to me by a friend, so it is time I gave them some love and got them standing alongside my other completed Trollbloods.

As with the other Trollbloods I have painted these guys require only a small amount of differing colours, but are immensely detailed. I really enjoy painting the Privateer Press models, which is a good job as I still have a few more to paint after these four!

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope to update my progress in the coming days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts