Saturday 9 June 2012

Another SW Terminators Update

Having had a slight issue with painters block, I am still bashing away at these guys, trying as best I can to get them finished.

My aim is to have them completed this weekend, so the finished pictures should be up in the early part of next week!

After I finish these I think I may have to concentrate on other models for a month or so before falling back to the remaining terminator models for my Space Wolf army. My Dark Eldar and Trollbloods should get quite the progression boost I think!

Anyway, just a short post today. I should be back very shortly with the completed Wolf Guard and a look at what I am planning next. Cheerio folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts