Wednesday 23 May 2012

Wolf Guard Terminators - Update

So, my work has begun on the terminators I built back around Christmas time. It's coming along slowly as I have a few interviews to prepare for this week, but all in all I am pretty pleased with the progress so far.

The unit load out is - 1 with combi-melta and chainfist, 2 with combi-plasma and power sword, 1 with combi-melta and wolf claw and 1 with heavy flamer and power sword. Squad cost: 210pts.

Outside of the base layers there is still a lot more to complete on these guys. All the red areas are pretty much complete except for little areas of highlighting. This still leaves me a heck of a lot of work to do on them, such as adding in all the bone colour on the chest and wolf tooth necklaces, completing all wolf tails, faces and hair, power weapon details... The list could go on and on!

More updates as soon as I make some more progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts