Monday 28 September 2020

Marvel Crisis Protocol - Avengers Assemble


From the end of 2019 (do you remember those glory days?) I started collecting, assembling (hmm), and painting models from the Marvel Crisis Protocol miniatures game that was released toward the end of October 2019. Now I've got a few models from that game system completed, I will take many posts to upload the photos I have of all these guys.

First up are, in no particular order, Captain America and Iron Man.




I'm pretty happy with how ol' Cap came out. I have issues with painting eyes / general faces which I need to work on which can be seen a bit in this model.




Decent-ish model, but I think I lost some of the fine detail through a heavy base coat. Plenty of room for improvement based on this model, need to thin those paints a bit more and lean less on washes.

That's all for this time, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts