Thursday 6 September 2012

Talos Pain Engine - The Progress So Far

A couple of pictures of the Talos Pain Engine I am currently working on, who has also been, so far, a pretty fun model to paint.

I had never noticed before, but just under the carapace at the back of the model are four flesh hooks dangling down and hooking through the skin of the Talos. I love noticing little details like that, details you have never seen before, while painting up the models. Great stuff.

With a bit of luck, I am hoping to have this chap finished off toward the end of next week so I can spend the weekend with a pair of lovely Grotesques.

Here are the rest of the pictures -


1 comment:

  1. Hey I really love the way you did the skin on this! What did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts