Thursday 29 August 2013

The Dark Knight and Friends

Every once in a while I fancy a change from painting Space Marines. Sometimes it takes the form of another 40k army (Daemons/Dark Eldar) and sometimes it falls to another gaming system (Hordes - Trollbloods). This time it has fallen to another gaming system to provide the models - Knight Models and their Batman models.

I am looking forward to painting the Batman (in between doing Fulgrim as well), and a couple of his other friends in the form of the Joker and associated miscreants.

I am not too sure just yet how many of the Batman characters I will obtain and paint, but I am looking forward to the different challenge of painting them as opposed to power armour.

Anybody else out there know of anyone who plays the Batman miniature game/has a good collection of the models and photos of them on the internet? Would be interesting to see how other people find them.

One more photo of the Joker and his thugs, although it may be a little blurry. Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts