Friday 30 March 2012

Long Fangs - Complete

My second squad of Long Fangs is now complete. The squad as a whole (in gaming terms) is only a sergeant (not pictured as he was completed a long time ago), 3 Plasma Cannons and 2 Heavy Bolters. The Missile Launcher is just a model I have had hanging around that I decided to finish off with these guys.

Should be able to get them varnished tomorrow so they will be ready for next weekends final campaign game I have against my friends Eldar.

Here are some shots of the models in pairs, hope you enjoy:


Next up is a Wolf Priest on a bike, which is also the final model I need to get painted to finish off all the models I have in my big Space Wolves case. That isn't the end of my Space Wolf painting days though, as I still have 15 terminators, 2 Land Speeders, a Rhino/Razorback, 5 Fenrisian Wolves and 3 Thunderwolves left to do.

As always, please feel free to leave a comment, request or question, I will promise not to bite!

1 comment:

  1. Love the white shoulderpad on those guys. I've always thought that color stood out more than the classic yellow or red.

    Nice job.
    Ron, FTW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts