Wednesday 25 May 2011

Introduction

Just a quick introduction to kick things off. My name is Ian and I have been playing with this group for the last year. I am currently in the process of painting up my Space Wolves army before I move on to doing a Slaaneshi/Emperors Children army.

We have a whole range of armies in action in the club including Imperial Guard, Blood Angels, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Nurgle Chaos Marines, Ultramarines, Tyranids, Necrons and Grey Knights. Hopefully we can attract more people to join us and the army numbers will grow further.

There is certainly always a challenge when going up against any of these armies and, for me at least, this challenge makes this game fun.

So, if you're in Cardiff and fancy dropping by, please feel free to comment or drop me an email. If you're not in Cardiff but you are still interested I will aim to update this blog with quick battle reports as well as any modelling, conversions or paintjobs of any of the armies that are playing each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts