Friday 27 September 2013

Project Gotham... Part 1

As a side project to painting my mountain of 40k models, I have started on the Batman models from Knight Models which is largely based around the Batman Arkham Asylum/City computer games.

Awesome, simple little models and quite a change from power armour. A change is as good as a rest (ignore the last two months of hibernation and my avoidance of doing much in the way of painting), so this little change should spur me on... hopefully...

Also coming up, once the crew above is finished, is this pair of miscreants -
 

Really looking forward to painting them as well, especially the Joker. Thanks for looking folks and hopefully I will see you again shortly with some completed models.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts