Saturday 24 November 2012

Nearing the End... Tyranid Lictor

Very nearly finished the work on the Tyranid Lictor I am currently working on and thought I would pop up a quick post as I am unsure over a couple of things and was hoping someone, somewhere would have an idea for me!

Firstly the monsters eyes - currently a deep purple. Not sure it looks right, but don't know what else would look any better.

Second thing - I have a couple of skeleton warriors spare, I am thinking of chopping them up and leaving a mess of bloody skeleton on this guys base. Do I also add copious amounts of gore to the model as well?

Here are the rest of the pictures of the current state of the Lictor:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts