Monday 15 April 2013

On the Painting Table... April

Already half way through the month, I will have my work cut out to make much progress on the models I have waiting for some paint, but we all love a trier don't we?

So here is a quick look at what I am hoping to get done or, at the very least, get started on.

The Dire Troll Mauler for my Trollbloods, as you can see from the picture, is very much nearly complete, so with a bit of luck should have him completed in the next few days.

Then I will be moving on to the Warmaster of Chaos, Lord Abaddon. He's a model I have had for an absolute age and one that I have always wanted to have a go at painting. So this is my chance. Quite excited about this one.

Once he's done I shall put the pictures up on the blog, before sending him to Ebay as I really want to get the new Forgeworld model of him instead now! Plus Lokken in that package would allow me to paint up one of my personal favourite characters from the Horus Heresy series.





And finally, as I am aware that aiming for too much will only result in failure, I introduce again the lovely ladies of Slaanesh to the painting table. With one test model complete it should be a relatively straightforward task to get this squad completed.

The only trouble I have once completing all of these guys is where to got after that? I can either buy more models to build, crack open my Space Wolves cases and completely finish that army, carry on plodding through my Emperor's Children force, pick up my Dark Eldar again or get some terrain painted. I'm really not sure which option I fancy, thoughts on a postcard (or as a comment on this post) please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts