Tuesday 1 January 2013

Chaos Warpsmith Complete

Happy new year to you all, hope you all had a great time doing whatever you did!

My first post of 2013 is actually the last model I finished off in 2012 - the Chaos Space Marines Warpsmith.

I really like this model and wanted to keep him relatively simplistic with just a few splashes of colour to fit him in with the other units in my Emperor's Children force, which hopefully you will be able to see when looking through the photos.

The only issue I had with this Finecast model is the axe - no matter how much I heated it and tried to bend it back straight, it always leaned to one side and that is where it will now be staying.

Anyway, here are the rest of the pictures I have taken, hope you enjoy them and hope you have a great 2013 -


1 comment:

  1. This guy gives me the creeps. Especially with the pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts