Everybody loves terminators don't they? Well here you are, have a few more. A simple squad of Wolf Guard terminators completed and added to the rest of my Space Wolves!
This is a very basic load out for a squad - 4 x storm bolters, 1 x combi-melta, 3 x powerfists, 1 x power sword and 1 x chainfist.
There isn't really much more you can say about a bunch of Wolf Guard terminators is there?
Another happily completed squad, with more pictures below.
Thanks for looking and I should be back over the weekend with a look at my completed Iron Priest. Work on (finally) completing all my Space Wolves is beginning to take shape now, I hope I don't get too distracted with some Chaos Daemons before that happens!
Warhammer 40k blog for the playing of various armies and everything in between.
Thursday, 16 May 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The Repulsor for my Space Wolves is now complete following on from the various WIP updates at the end of last year. Loving the ridiculous...
-
The Pteraxii Sterylizors 5 man squad, along with the Sulphurhounds , were the first models I purchased during the first lockdown of 2020. Un...
-
Wolf Lord Ragnar Blackmane, awash in the brightest lights I could find, is now finished and ready to lead my growing cohort of Primaris mari...
-
When I started this blog, it was mainly to cover my Space Wolves. It evolved through a couple of other 40k factions (Chaos and Dark Eldar) a...




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!