I am looking for help from anyone reading this blog as to what model I should get on with painting next.
The three choices are - Interrogator-Chaplain Seraphicus, Tyranid Lictor or the Chaos Lord of my Emperor's Children.
Only one of these is for one of my current armies, the Dark Angel and Tyranid I just want to paint as I really like the models.
So, my question is, which one would you paint if you had the choice? Please vote either through commenting or the poll to the right of the post. Thanks to everyone who helps out.
Warhammer 40k blog for the playing of various armies and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The Repulsor for my Space Wolves is now complete following on from the various WIP updates at the end of last year. Loving the ridiculous...
-
The Pteraxii Sterylizors 5 man squad, along with the Sulphurhounds , were the first models I purchased during the first lockdown of 2020. Un...
-
Wolf Lord Ragnar Blackmane, awash in the brightest lights I could find, is now finished and ready to lead my growing cohort of Primaris mari...
-
When I started this blog, it was mainly to cover my Space Wolves. It evolved through a couple of other 40k factions (Chaos and Dark Eldar) a...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!