As any regular visitors will have noticed, I have currently done a series of posts on how I paint various aspects of my models, including faces, scrollwork, jump pack flames and power weapons and that it was from the same model that each of these were taken - Astorath the Grim, Redeemer of the Lost for the Blood Angels.
Now all those tutorials are complete, the model itself is also complete as well. In fact he even got used against me today (killed my Chaos Lord, got killed by my Daemon Prince).
Anyway, I loved painting this guy, even though the metal version that he is really did not like staying upright on that tiny 25mm base!
Enjoy the rest of the pictures folks, here they are:
Warhammer 40k blog for the playing of various armies and everything in between.
Monday, 19 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When I started this blog, it was mainly to cover my Space Wolves. It evolved through a couple of other 40k factions (Chaos and Dark Eldar) a...
-
Monstrous creatures need to huge, terrifying and, well, monstrous. With that particular design brief in my mind I set out to create someth...
-
This time around is my 5-man Incursor squad. The remaining 5 man squad from the box is built as Infiltrators (although I've never used e...
-
Another converted Primaris Space Marine to join my Wolves, this time the Lieutenant in Phobos armour. Additions to the original model are th...





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!