Thursday 14 January 2021

Work In Progress - Stormwolf Base

In the interesting world of my mind, I have decided that an interesting base will improve the model it is hosting. It is with this theory in mind that I have started on an ambitious project of creating a scenic base for my Stormwolf to be flying over.

The idea is that it will, eventually, be a rocky outcrop with a flow of water over it. The drop will provide a waterfall down to the base level. Confidence levels are high on the painting side of things, not so sure on the water creation but we all have to start somewhere hey!



The last shot above shows the position of the Stormwolf in relation to the scenery on the base, which keeps it a good bit clear of it!

Thanks for looking.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts