It has been a while since I have painted any Trolls for my Hordes Trollblood army so, following this guy being given to me for my birthday, I decided to get cracking on him.
The model in question is Captain Gunnbjorn, a warlock for the Trollbloods and, more importantly, the owner of a great big bazooka. Sheer insanity, but it looks awesome!
Anyway, not a lot else to say, so please enjoy the remaining couple of photos below and, if you like the look of the trolls, I will be back with more Trollbloods in the next week or so!
Thanks for looking and if you have any comments I would love to hear them!
Warhammer 40k blog for the playing of various armies and everything in between.
Wednesday, 4 December 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When I started this blog, it was mainly to cover my Space Wolves. It evolved through a couple of other 40k factions (Chaos and Dark Eldar) a...
-
Monstrous creatures need to huge, terrifying and, well, monstrous. With that particular design brief in my mind I set out to create someth...
-
This time around is my 5-man Incursor squad. The remaining 5 man squad from the box is built as Infiltrators (although I've never used e...
-
Today I want to show you all the little bit more progress I have made on creating a Maulerfiend from the leftover bits I have from the For...



nice! I've finished to paint this model yesterday :D
ReplyDeleteYou did a great work, and this miniature is awesome :):):)