Monday 25 June 2012

Mandrakes Update

Just a quick post today, to show the progress I have made with the Dark Eldar Mandrakes I am currently working on. (I am also working on the Archon as well, but currently have only touched up the black areas on him so there is really not that much to see there!).

As for the Mandrakes, their hair is done and finished, their green runes need further highlighting, as does their bale fire and skin. Once that is all complete then all that is left is the tunic/trousers/skirt thing they wear.

Should be a simple and straight forward job to get these guys finished, but one that will take until July to complete due to other commitments I have on at the moment. Still, I am looking forward to seeing these as a complete and finished unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts